Taking good care of weapons in days of peace is equally important as during the times of war. Our veterans are the first ones to confirm this saying. Veterans say that curtail thing is to maintain a weapon and to keep it in the safe place. There is no better place than having a safe specially constructed to keep your pistol, gun or riffle protected.
Having appropriate gun safe guarantees that no one can put hands on the ammunitions except you. It keep is it in the protected environment without excess humidity, sun or wind so it helps it's maintenance.
Today there are many different models of gun safeson the market. You can find the ones specialised for handguns & pistols, rifles & shotguns, biometric safes, fire-resistant safes, all kinds of big and small ones, affordable and specialised luxurious ones.
There is absolutely no excuse not to find the safe that matches your needs.
Always remember basic rules of proper firearms storage:
1. Lock your gun; keep the key on you.
2. Guns should be stored unloaded, uncocked and securely locked out of sight or reach.
3. Check the chamber of a semi-automatic handgun for bullets when removing the magazine.
4. Lock ammunition up separately from your gun.
5. Keep ammunition away from moisture and heat - use the safe.
6. Do not store your gun or ammunition with valuables that are likely to be stolen - use the safe.
7. Do not store your gun under a bed, mattress or in an unlocked bedroom drawer - use the safe.