Main benefits of the Extended Warranty:
- Free Returns for the whole period of Extended Warranty!
- No Deductibles or hidden fees.
- We will repair or replace the Unit.
Extended Warranty offered by Safes & More protects against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one, two or three years after the date of purchase (the “Extended Warranty Period”), depending on which Extended Warranty in accordance with the following terms:
- The rights and claims arising from this Extended Warranty are in addition to your statutory rights.
- Only the original owner of the purchased Product is covered by this Extended Warranty. The Warranty Period begins on the day of purchase and shall end immediately upon any sale or transfer of the Product to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Extended Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the Product.
- The Extended Warranty does not replace the manufacturer's warranty for the covered product. The purchase of the Extended Warranty is not required to either purchase your Product or to obtain financing for it.
The following Products offered by Safes & More are eligible for coverage:
- Watch Winders
- Machine Shredders
- Cigar Humidors
- We will replace the Covered Product, when required hereunder, due to a Breakdown during the coverage period, including those experienced because of its normal wear and tear as well as a mechanical or electrical failure caused by a direct result of a power surge (in the absence of insurance coverage). The Covered Product will be replaced with a new or refurbished product of like kind or similar quality with a value up to the purchase price of the Covered Product, excluding sales tax, shipping, and handling costs which are not covered by this Agreement and are Your responsibility. Any replacement product provided to You as a result of a claim being made under the terms of this Agreement will require the purchase of a new Replacement Plan to receive coverage for the replacement product provided by the Provider.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY: The limit of liability under the Replacement Plan is and shall not exceed the purchase price of the Covered Product at the time of purchase, excluding sales tax, delivery and handling costs.
This Extended Warranty Does Not Cover
- Product repairs that should be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or are a result of a recall, regardless of the manufacturer’s ability to pay for such repairs.
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the Product owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the Product as sold, operator error or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Safes & More will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- Any and all pre-existing conditions that occur prior to the effective date of this Agreement and/or any product sold [used or] “as is”, including but not limited to floor models, demonstrations models, etc
- Loss or damage caused by invasion; rebellion; riot; strike; labor disturbance; lockout; or civil commotion
- Cost of installation, setup, diagnostic charges, of the Covered Product, except as provided herein
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDER. OBLIGOR OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE. THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT COVER ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE NOT SPECIFICALLY LISTED HEREIN.
Safes & More will not replace any covered component under this Warranty without first seeing photo's or video of the damaged covered component.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a damaged Covered Component under this Warranty, you must:
- Contact the Safes & More Technical Support team by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1-888-717-4819. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your Product to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also provide assistance in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your Product.
This Extended Warranty is offered by Safes & More
Safes & More,
30 N GOULD ST STE 24751,
SHERIDAN, WY, 82801